Thursday, May 13, 2010

too busy to keep up....

Looks like my attempt to start a blog has not been too fabulous. Only one post since I started doesn't look too promising! :) Maybe now that school is almost over and our "normal lives" will be starting soon, I just might be able to keep up. I take my final nursing test on Monday and I'm counting down the minutes until I can say I'm officially a GPN. (Graduate Practical Nurse) It has been a very busy year and I can honestly say that I have no idea how I finished, with a passing grade that is! :) As for my fabulous husband and I, we will be moving down to Texas at the end of May. Technically Ernie is already down there holding down the fort until I get there. I was able to drive down there with him about a week and a half ago. We were able to find a humble little apartment and attempt to start to feel at home. I flew back on Sunday and am now also counting down the days till I get to drive all the way back down there and be with him! I really am so excited! I will definitely miss all my wonderful family back here, but I look forward to finally starting my life with my loving husband! Look out Lonestar State... here we come!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad we are getting together before you leave! I totally didn't even know you were leaving when we started planning this! It will be great to catch up! I'm so happy for you that you finally get to be with your hubby! You are a lot stronger than me, I don't think I could be apart that long. But I'm sure it makes you appreciate each other even more. And congrats on finishing school and becomming a nurse. That is so exciting! Someday I will go back to school. hehe! See you tomorrow!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete